(N.Morgan) Recently a story was circulating the internet about a man who had been diagnosed with Sparganosis,a parasitic infection caused by the tapeworm Spirometra erinaceieuropaei.
The story was first reported by CNN and left readers and doctors both stunned and baffled by the findings.
A British man had been suffering from chronic headaches for over a year and after several treatments which failed to relieve his symptoms doctors decided to do an MRI and were shocked by what they discovered
For 4 years a tapeworm living inside the patient’s brain tissue.
As stated by Dr. Effrossyni Gkrania-Klotsas during a CNN interview “It had moved from one side of the brain to the other… very few things move in the brain.”
Since to date there is no therapy that can effectively treat the infection, the only way doctors were able to treat it was to remove the worm surgically.
The infection caused by Spirometra Erinaceieuropaei is predominant in cats and dogs, where the worm can reach a terrifying length of 1.5 metres.
Eating This Common Food Can Give You Brain Worms
Humans can get infected with worms in several ways, one of which includes eating pork.
The species found in pork, known as Taenia Solium, infect humans in two forms:
1. When you consume pork from infected pigs that hasn’t been properly cooked; this results in taeniasis – an adult worm thriving in the intestines of the pig that can affect human brain.
2. In the form of larvae through contact with feces from an infected pig or human; this can infect a number of tissues in the human body.
If the larvae enters the nervous system, the infection can result in neurocysticercosis, a serious brain infection.
If the worm invades the brain, this infection can even cause epilepsy.
According to the World Health Organization, almost one third of epilepsy cases in countries where this infection is common are people who have previously been infected with neurocysticercosis.
Cutting pork from one’s diet can be beneficial anyway, since a pig doesn’t have sweat glands and when you consume it, you are consuming every toxin that pig has ingested.
In the following video Bright Enlightenment covers the details of this shocking infection and others that are best avoided.