(N.Morgan) It seems hard to imagine that there are places that are actually dirtier than your toilet, however, they do exist and this may ruin your perception of what is clean and what isn’t.
From the ice you get in a drink at a restaurant, to your own cell phone,the germs are lurking in the most unexpected places.
1) 70% of the ice served in restaurants has tested higher for germs than toilet water.
2) The majority of refrigerators in households test positive for E.Coli
3) Believe it or not, the keyboards on your computer are up to 200 times dirtier than your toilet seat
4) Cell phones can average over 10 times the bacteria than a toilet
5) Did you know that restaurants menus can have 100 times more bacteria than a toilet?
6) Carpets can be up to 4,000 times dirtier than a toilet
7) Another shocking fact is that reusable shopping bags can hold more fecal matter than your underwear!
8) The remote control to your TV is the biggest culprit in carrying the most germs and is the dirtiest thing you own.
9) The desk at your job is up to 400 times dirtier than a toilet
10) Did you know after 10 years your mattress will double in its weight from dead skin and dust mite poop?
11) Money and bank notes can carry up to 200,000 bacterias
12) Lastly, a woman’s handbag is a huge bacteria zone, holding all of your other dirty items, such as cell phones and other equally dirty things.